Board logo

標題: Dear Sherman: Please take a look![Sherman回覆] [打印本頁]

作者: mamaclovis    時間: 2009-12-3 14:57     標題: Dear Sherman: Please take a look![Sherman回覆]

Dear Sherman,

Hi I'm Sue Ann!!!  I received your autographed CD from Patty two weeks ago.  THANK YOU THANK YOU so much!  I am so happy.  I showed it to my friends in the USA and posted a photo of it on my Facebook.

Thank you for your encouraging words.  You are so sweet and kind!  I will work very hard studying at the theological seminary (starting in January).  My hubbie Alex is 25% done with his program already, and he's been working extra hard too, getting a lot of A's.

I want to tell you that I like all of your albums.  My favorite album is Castle, and my favorite songs are: 细细粒,陽光小小姐,從前流涙光,我的青春幽靈,高手過招,妹妹,我有想着你, etc.  I think you have a unique voice and you sing very well!  I like all the songs you wrote for your new album.  I can truly relate them to my own experience.

Even though I am in the US, I am quite up to date with your news and your live performances.  I want to encourage you to try to relax more, treat your performance as an enjoyment, then you will not be nervous, and then you will have even better performances on stage.  Let yourself shine so others can see how talented you are!!!

I will be praying for you and your work, especially your singing, songwriting, your movie-filming.  We all rely on God's strength.  Let's fight together in the Lord!

Love,
Sue Ann
作者: SherSher    時間: 2009-12-3 18:40     標題: dear sue ann

dearest sue ann,

it's so nice to recieve this encouraging msg from u, i'm experiencing god so i think i will get better and better by god's grace, i will learn to enjoy god only when i sing... but u know, it takes time!! hahaha... but thx for loving my songs that i wrote from my heart, for me, i got many comments from others that said they really think of their situation when they listen to my songs, i think i already succeeded coz those pple could really feel me... no matter how this album is gonna go, god already blessed it hahahaha... thx god!
bless u both 2, and wow hooo Alex got lots of A, so good!!! and i'm sure that u will be doing great too, add oil ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! keep praying together!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah! god bless, shersher

歡迎光臨 Sherman Forum 鍾舒漫國際歌迷論壇 (http://forum.chungsherman.com/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0